Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Common Sense"

Hello, fellow bloggers*. There are a few things that I just don't understand, because "common sense" should be "common". Why is it that, when you try to tell a guy that your not interested in them, they try over and over again to talk to you? Why don't people get the point that your not interested in them? It seems like the same guys try year after year,and don't give up. For the life of me, I just don't understand it. When it comes to relationships, why is it that guys believe when they "own cars" and wear "nice clothes", that it will always attract a female? As for me, and I am sure ladies that you agree as well, what happen to being a gentleman? I do not want to be with a stuck up, money fiend, broke man that spends all his money on gucci or Prada's.I want a man that has dignity, has an intelligent mind, with a motivation to excel above the rest, with a job and has a good head on his shoulders.I don't want to sound like I can't stand men that are "flashy",but I am saying that there is always a better chance with a woman if you show her you can make her laugh or listen to her goals and carry a decent conversation and no "small talk".  I know that when it comes to dating, it can be difficult. Whatever happened to personality and the small things that count?I am not saying that guys from the projects are no good. What I am saying is, even if you are from the projects, have some "class" and "respect" for yourself.I am so sick and tired of seeing young boys and grown men with their pants hanging off there butts! It is "NOT" attractive at all. It is always a "time" and "place" for everything. There is also another thing that bugs me alot. Why is it that if a woman or a young lady is not interested in a guy, and they say "no" to to giving up the digits, they want to call us names? What is the problem fellas? If the lady is not interested, why is that you can't accept rejection and move on? I hope someone can relate to what I am saying. I really do want to understand how the "mind of a man" works. I truly believe without a doubt, that women are from venus, and men are from mars. Why? because we do not think alike- "at all". I want to keep it short and sweet on this blog. I need some feedback and clarity on these issues. Please write your comments or response to this blog. I want to hear from you fellow bloggers and blogette's! Have a blessed day.*_*

                                                                                                                         Sincerely yours,
                                                                                                                   Ms. Inspirational Woman*

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tania,
    I understand 100 % of where you are coming from in this entry! Some guys have a really hard time understanding the word NO because they think we are playing games or “playing hard to get” and like you said, some have a very hard time of accepting rejection. I don’t think that they understand that it’s actually form of a harassment and that kind of behavior seriously isn’t kool. They really need to be careful, because they don’t know a women’s temperament, what situation they are in or what kind of day they had. There are so many days where I feel like I am just gonna snap on the next guy that harasses me.
    A friend of mine told me that she was walking in front of her building (with her 2 girls under the age of 10) and this guy on the bench starting saying all sorts of sexual things to her, when she went back around w/ her kid’s father, the guy started apologizing saying he didn’t mean any disrespect and that he was sorry, but in my opinion that’s being coward. He thought it was okay to harass her while she was with her kids but his whole mentality changed when he say that she was with her man? He knew his behavior was wrong and he shouldn’t have done it in the first place. I would have seriously been DISGUSTED.
    Sometimes, we as women are in no win situations…When a guy approaches me, I will just say hello (to be polite) & keep it moving but then the guy continues to talk to me or even in some cases wants to follow me. If I ignore the guy, I get called all sorts of hostile names and even grabbed sometimes…A lot of the guys in Queensbridge are physically aggressive and it’s gotten to a point where I am scared to walk past a group of guys. 99 % of the time, I’m not in the mood to be harassed, grabbed and “cat called”…if you wanna talk to me, please approach me with RESPECT and we’ll see what happens from there. - Kadesha

    ReplyDelete