Saturday, May 21, 2011

" A new day"

It's a "new day". I woke up today, and thought, who will I inspire? What was my dream trying to tell me? Am I making a difference? All of these questions, and many more come to my mind. I think about all I have done, and what are my new goals, aspirations/dreams. I apparently have got to the point where I refuse to "stop writing". I have to "pour out my heart", until someone gets the message. If I was writing, my pen would "bleed". I look at life as a "growing tree". This day was made and created by God, and we are all here for a purpose, "each day". I think my mission is to uplift you. There were times when I felt "defeated", "felt less than nothing", "ridiculed", "made fun of", and also "heartbroken". I am a walking, living breathing being that has experienced just about all of the emotions as you have felt. I am writing to tell you, you are not alone. Through allof the rolercoater rides that you will experience, are step by step building blocks. We all need "balance". If life was easy, how would we know what it was to appreciate what we have , life would be boring. Without challenges, we would not strive for anything. Each day I wake and you wake, is a new day for "new beginnings" for each chapter we are living in our lives. It doesn't always "feel good",or "look good" every day, but I will always keep in mind that it will all help in creating me to be "stronger" and "wiser". As I face each day, the new days ahead will -"get better". It just takes time. Time heals all wounds and it also shows our "growth" and "vitality" in every situation. I think we should all keep in mind that, if we have breath in our body, we are able to do the "impossible",by taking it "one day at a time". So, take life as it comes, rush nothing, because fools "rush in". Take your time to prepare for what you want by making a few plans to choose from and execute each of them one by one. If Plan A doesn't work,, try Plan B, and so forth. I hope you all remain focused, keep going no matter what, and know that, "God has got your back", as long as you put the Lord "first" in all you do. Godbless you all and stay encouraged*:)

No comments:

Post a Comment